I am a handicap person and a poor one.I have to rely on someone having to reach for me or use a "go for" device....It seems that the Deluxe Gopher is sold all over the place.so I first saw the Deluxe gopher and within 3 days the screw and suction cup fell off.

I had my son fix it but it fell off soon after that.

I have bought 5 or 6 hoping and expecting that wouldn't keep breaking but they have broken at the same place 20 dollars is a lot of money to me.

Had an Experience with Deluxe Gopher?

Comments

Me too also have had the suction cups come off MANY MANY times. I think that the suction cups with the screw studs as part of of the unit and a captive nut used to secure the suction cup is the best solution.

to apple Jack #674605

As an exterminator, I use gopher II to pick up mousetraps with all day long.It is not designed for commercial use, however, I applied 2 wood screws (one in each suction cup), then slapped a piece of electrical tape over it, and it works.

Not pretty, but as long as it does the job.:p

GlassesUSA - Glasses broke within 90 days GlassesUSA "Had ordered the glasses and wear them everyday. I am an office type person and not exposed to a lot of harsh environments or tasks that could possibly damage my..." Read more LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. Lenscrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more GlassesUSA totally garbage for Customer Service GlassesUSA " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..." Read more How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more